vineri, 24 ianuarie 2014

We Did Good

Comenius in Fagaras


I think that he week when the Comenius team visited Romania was the best week of the first semester. Even though I couldn’t attend all the activities it was a fun and a new experience. I don’t know about the others but I had a lot of fun.
The first day was harder because of the presentations but we figured out somehow and we did good. I would have loved to go with them while they were visiting our school but it seems that some classes aren’t that skippable as others.  Also the third day was awesome but challenging because of the play contest. We did pretty well as everyone said, in fact we were emotional and maybe we just forgot what we were doing. The after party was a great idea to approach each other.
Even though I’d have liked to join the Comenius team on all their trips and I couldn’t,  I tried to help as much as I could.
            Thank you teacher!




              


       Catalin Lupe
 clasa a XI-a  B Colegiul Național
“Radu Negru” Făgăraș

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu