vineri, 24 ianuarie 2014

The Meeting in Romania - Very Well Organised


                                        The Meeting in Romania - Very Well Organised

My opinion about the project is very good. The meeting in Romania (October, 2013) was very well organized, and everybody had so much fun. I had the chance to meet new and very nice people, I had many wonderful moments with them. I can say that I learnt many interesting things about the Turkish traditions and their lifestyle, but I also learnt something special about the other participants.

I believe the Turkish students had a nice time in our families and discovered our way of life and our traditions, which were very interesting for them. I am very glad that I have been a part of this project which has helped me a lot to improve my English and learn so much about the history, the religion and the literature of other countries.

              Am o parere foarte buna despre acest proiect. Intalnirea a fost foarte bine organizata si toata lumea s-a distrat. Am avut sansa sa intalnesc oameni noi si foarte de treaba cu care am avut momente de neuitat. Pot sa spun ca am invatat multe lucruri interesante despre traditiile din Turcia si stilul lor de viata, dar am invatat cate ceva si din celelalte traditii.
              Cred ca elevii au fost foarte bine cazati la familii si au descoperit traditile noastre, care au fost interesante pentru ei. Sunt foarte bucuros ca iau parte la acest proiect care m-a ajutat sa imi imbunatatesc engleza si sa invat multe lucruri despre istoria religia si literatura altor tari.


       Catalin Ivascu
 clasa a XI-a  B Colegiul Național
“Radu Negru” Făgăraș

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu