joi, 16 ianuarie 2014

I'm Very Proud that I'm Part of It

   
IMPRESSIONS

       
            For me, this project is the most important in my life. I’m very proud that I’m part of it and I like everything about this project.
           At the beginning I wasn’t very excited and I didn’t know what it was about, but after a few weeks I started to really like it.I found lots of new things about others countries, about people and about our country, too. I actually found new things about myself.
           Because of this project I was in a different country, I was in Turkey, where I met new people and visited beautiful places. I made new friends and found out that people can be friends even if they don’t know the same language. I also had the chance to teach them about my country and be a guide to them. I was very proud of myself and that was the moment when I was very proud to be a Romanian and I realized that it would never be the same if I had been born in a different country.
        I have to say thank you to my special English teacher, because without her this project wouldn't have been possible in Romania. She was an example for all of us and I hope she doesn’t regret anything because it was perfect.      



                                                            Alexandra Sîrbu 
                clasa a XI-a  B Colegiul Național
“Radu Negru” Făgăraș

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu