vineri, 24 ianuarie 2014

Freedom to Dream

                                IMPRESSIONS
   

For me,the KPUP (Knowing the Past to Understand the Present) project is a special one because you can find out many new things.
The week when the students from Lithuania,Turkey, Sweden and Spain came in Romania was very interesting because I found out a lot of stuff about those foreign countries,stuff like culture, educational systems and so on.
By this project I realised the differences and similarities between the participant countries, I have bettered my language and I have understood that we can make new friends no matter what nations we represent.
From my point of view, this project is a unique chance in life that offers you the freedom to dream and think that there are peaceful solutions to all kinds of problems.

                                                   





 Lingea Mădălina
 clasa a XI-a  B Colegiul Național
“Radu Negru” Făgăraș

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu